- Salary: Dependent On Experience
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Work With Sonas
- Contact: Will Norton
- Mobile: +353 83 8070 620
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As our recruitment and advisory group expands into new areas to meet the growing demand for our services, we have an excellent opportunity for Recruitment Consultants at all levels to join our team in Naas, Co. Kildare. We have positions available within each of our brands, which include Zenco Technical, Sonas Recruitment and Manas Partners.
Broadwork Group is a young, vibrant and growing recruitment group which includes the brands Sonas Recruitment (Construction), Zenco Technical (Engineering) and Manas Partners (Flexible Support Staffing).
At the heart of all we do is our core values of integrity, service and continuous-improvement. Working with us will provide you with an opportunity to develop niche recruitment skills and expertise in a fun, fast-paced and meritocratic environment.
At the Broadwork Group, we pride ourselves on providing entrepreneurial individuals with a platform for success where you will work directly with the business founders on a daily basis and be put on a fast-track of professional and personal development.
- Manage a large workload and prioritise key responsibilities in a busy Recruitment and Search office
- Serve and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Sourcing high quality candidates via company database, social media, job boards and referrals.
- Referencing candidates to ensure quality and suitability.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends via press releases, social networking and candidate interaction
- Capturing, managing and drawing insights from data
- Be a positive influence on the company, engaging with company growth strategies and pursuing continuous professional development.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Qualified to degree level minimum (preferably IT or Business)
- Experience in the engineering/construction/science industry would be advantageous but not essential
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career within the recruitment industry
- Be driven and possess excellent communications skills
- Personable individual who prospers in small team environments
- Excellent communications skills and a good judge of character
- High level of efficiency around IT related tasks is essential
- Extremely organised individual required to manage a busy desk
This is a great opportunity to work in a small purpose-driven business with uncapped earning potential and fantastic development opportunities.
Start the journey to become a part of our story by applying today.