Our client, a well established general contractor are seeking to add a Site Manager to their team based in Dublin. All applicants must have strong RC Frame experience. The contractor in question is an expert in the delivery of residential, commercial and healthcare projects. Initially, the successful candidate will be on the site of an office development. The manager will be expected to control the site and ensure the smooth running of the project.This role may suit any ambitious engineer looking for career advancement and the position is permanent.
Role & Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years relevant management experience
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors
- Manage site engineering works and be responsible for the management of subcontractors whilst monitoring their performance on the job
- Manage engineering procurement to include the ordering of concrete and site bulk materials
- Responsible for researching and advising on the best engineering solutions to meet with clients’ needs and budgets and checking works.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attending weekly management meetings and ensuring all health & safety standards are adhered to.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office,project programming and analysis tools
- Managing contractors using performance tools such as KPIs and exceeding targets
- Deliver on all projects, ensuring budgets are met
- Achieving customer satisfaction is element to increasing productivity and representing the organisation in a positive manner