About the Role (Sales Manager)
- Deliver Sales / Financial (margin/ debt) Targets
- Regular communication of performance (potentials & sales orders)
- Identify and develop new sources / prospects to develop new sectors & new product (specifically modular fully finished) opportunities.
- Build networking opportunities.
- Manage existing customer relationships through structured relationships plans
- Work with marketing to ensure strong and relevant sales collateral in place and to develop customer communications for meetings, shows etc.
- Share case studies of all key projects with marketing
- Ongoing management of customer relationships on key projects (in tandem with on ground execution / delivery / contracts management)
- Lead the measurement of all key projects
- Manage the analysis of public tenders to determine the correct course of action
- Lead and manage the completion of the tender submissions, working to continuously improve submissions and success rates
- Represent company at industry events and generate new leads.
- Qualification in business related degree / construction degree
- Strong commercial acumen Financial and business acumen – essential.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal & written – essential.
- Literate in CMIS and other softwares (Word, Excel etc)
A successful offsite modular building company.