About the role:
We have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join one of Ireland’s leading civil engineering contractors. The role provides a genuine opportunity for career progression as the company have secured long-term frameworks in the Dublin region. This is a permanent full time role.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
- On-site valuations and progress reports
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Monthly cost/value reports and management accounts
- Liaising with project managers in the project team
- Handling contract variations
- Show interest in career progression
- The successful candidate will be degree educated
- Be familiar with current forms of contract in a civils or construction environment.