We are currently seeking an experienced Civils Estimator to join a reputable civil engineering contractor in West Dublin. The role of Estimator will require you to carry out estimating duties on packages as presented to the company on an ongoing basis. This is a full time, permanent role with opportunity for career progression.
- Liaise with the Managing Director, Contracts and Project Managers
- Review incoming enquiries and establishing the full scope of works
- Liaison with external suppliers and subbies over identified services ensuring that the services that they are offering are compliant with our clients needs, where not clearly identify & qualify.
- Qualify bid with any necessary risk items and exclusions/qualifications.
- Produce an accurate estimate of cost for each individual project from the estimate system/drawing and/or template creating and sourcing special non-standard prices and entering onto the system to develop the database for future use.
- Apply margins and ROI’s in accordance with the companies pricing policy.
- Liaise in a professional and helpful manner with customers
- Minimum of 3 years Estimating experience essential
- Qualified to degree level in quantity surveying (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills
- Commitment to own professional development
Estimator | QS | Quantity Surveyor | West Dublin | CivilsAPPLY FOR THIS JOB