We have a new opportunity for an experienced Building Services Engineer in Dublin. Our client is an international contractor specialising in the construction of cleanroom and interior spaces. The successful candidate be involved in ensuring all cleanrooms and design build technical output are delivered to client and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Statutory and regulatory compliant technical delivery of the design build technical output.
- Ensure Engineering procedures are implemented and adhered to
- Identify, carry out and manage design build product planning and develop supply chain vendors relationships to meet current and future needs and expectations.
- Ensure effective implementation of the engineering procedures.
- Support design for tendering
- Ensure disciplines in place for management of estimating and procurement on all DB activities during budgeting, quotation, tendering and post tender phases.
- Develop relationships with customers, end user clients and supply chain partnerships.
- Ensure co-ordination of all design information with site construction team in order to achieve financial targets.
- Knowledge generation of all relevant products including statutory and regulatory developments.
- Attend tender launch and adjudication meetings as required.
- Implement technical innovation, value creation and right first time delivery in all contracts.