An opportunity has arisen for a Building Services Coordinator within a nationally known, award winning main contractor in County Longford. The successful candidate will join their building services team on a permanent basis, and will work on commercial and residential projects, who’s value can be upward to €50 million.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and control the flow of M&E design information to ensure the timely release of information for construction activities.
- Liaise with all designers and sub-contractors to develop installation and commissioning programmes
- Ensuring the M&E designers identify hazards and assess risks to health and safety when designing the works.
- Review M&E design information at tender stage and undertake a full design gap analysis to advise the bidding team of any design shortfalls.
- Ensure all required approvals (statutory, regulatory, client and company) are in place as and when required.
- Assist in ensuring that the M&E designers produce design development programmes which meet the needs of the contract programme, and review the programmes regularly as required.
- Ensure M&E information released for construction has been reviewed by all interface designers and construction team and amended/approved prior to issue for construction and is in line with the specification/ contract.
- Ensure M&E designs and details produced are economic and do not exceed budgeted or estimated cost without good reason and are in conformance with the specified or detailed requirements for quality.
- Ensure the M&E design is validated on completion of the works.
- Adhering to the company H&S policy
- 2+ years experience in similar building services coordinator role or similar
- Commercial, industrial or residential projects experience
- Project value experience of €5m-€50m
- Excellent understanding of M&E processes, systems and implementation
- Excellent IT & communication skills