We are currently seeking an experienced Senior QS to join our client, a growing Mechanical and Building Services contractor with operations in Dublin 11. They work within a wide range of sectors including commercial, retail, hotels, tourism and leisure and the public sector. This role is permanent and an attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Reviewing of Contracts, and ensuring compliance
- Procurement – operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Degree in Construction Economics(Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
- 7+ years relevant experience in M&E QS role
- Familiar with current forms of building contracts
- In depth knowledge of building services
- Diligent and capable of working in an independent capacity