Our Client, an award winning Civils and Utilities contractor are recruiting an Electrical Quantity Surveyor for their ever growing team in County Cork. The successful candidate will report directly to the Commercial Manager. The individual must be comfortable working in a fast paced work environment as well as possess excellent design, communication and organisational skills. This is a full time, permanent position and the salary provided is negotiable (SBOE).
- Preparation and Submittal of Monthly Valuations including additional Works
- Preparation of the Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports
- Procurement of Materials and Sub-Contractors
- Managing Sub-Contractors Accounts
- Estimating & assisting in the Preparation of Tender Submittals
- Management and Preparation of Weekly Wage roll
- Liaising with the internal Plant Department and Monitoring Plant Costs
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting / progress tracking.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should have a Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Ideally more than 2 years post qualification experience within the industry.
- Experience of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills
- Planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Change management skills