We’re recruiting an experienced MEP Coordinator to join the team of a leading main contractor in north Co. Dublin. This is a permanent appointment with the ideal candidate having experience with a main or sub-contractor working on commercial. industrial, healthcare and residential projects. The initial project is based in the Swords area with the contractor having a full order book of further works within the Dublin region.
- Review and report on activities of the building services sub-contractors in relation to technical, programme, build ability and commercial areas.
- Review weekly Progress Reports for Mechanical and Electrical sub-contractors.
- Ensure handover and commissioning programmes are in place on all projects and managed to achieve contract requirements.
- Meet programmed dates by active monitoring.
- Ensure Quality control of M+E installed works progressively clearing defects and supervising testing and commissioning.
- Liaising with and developing good working relationships with site managers / site personnel.
- On site problem-solving skills
- H&S coordination of subcontractors
- Productivity control, measurement and quality.
- 2+ years experience in a similar building services coordination role
- Commerical, industrial, education or residential projects experience
- Knowledge and understanding of BIM Procedures and Protocols
- Strong leadership & communication skills