About the Role:
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join a boutique retail fitout contractor in Cork. The successful candidate will be required to control all aspects of both reactive and planned maintenance for their clients.
- Manage service desk to provide high quality & timely resolution to all support requests.
- Deliver excellent customer service to exceed on-site client’s expectations
- Co-ordinate and supervise all facility technicians and contractors
- Deliver solution-oriented approach to all client issues
- Administer all FM processes such as work completion records, reports, certification etc.
- Plan, manage and deliver all planned preventative maintenance for client sites
- Assist with financial recordkeeping, annual budget preparation and invoice review and tracking.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on all building services
- Formal qualification in Facilities Management or Construction.
- Excellent customer service skills and genial phone manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful with the ability to work on initiative.
- Good understanding of building services with ability to work with specialised suppliers
- Excellent time & task management with ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ethical and trustworthy.
They are a growing boutique retail & commercial fitout contractor and facility company who have projects nationwide. They tend to have a number of repeat clients who are chain retail and restaurant brands. Their head office is located in Cork city and the candidates will be based on projects in the Cork region initially.