We’re currently recruiting a Project Manager with civils experience for an international civil engineering contractor. The initial project is a very notable development in the North Dublin area with further projects to follow in the Greater Dublin region.
You will have demonstrated the ability to lead a team through the life cycle of projects with a focus on quality, cost-effectiveness and safety. The PM will also be expected to act as the person responsible for management of subcontractors, programme, risk identification, design and the delivery of these projects.This is a permanent position.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years experience
- Manage large-scale civil infrastructure project
- Mentor and lead engineers and site management staff
- Organise construction schedule, supervise and direct construction activities related to landscape and civil works to meet project and customer specifications.
- Ensure high standard of work, on schedule and in a safe environment.