We are currently recruiting a Site Manager to join our client in Dublin on a permanent contract. The company in question is a well established building contractor that cover commercial and residential projects all over the country. The candidate will have experience working for a main contractor along with a proven track record of delivery of significant construction projects. This is a full time position with the initial project being a 20 unit residential site.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable but not essential
- Delivered a variety of commercial and residential projects to the value of €2.5m+
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
Site Manager | SM | Foreman | DublinAPPLY FOR THIS JOB