- Salary: 55K-65K (DOE)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterOffaly
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a reputable contractor, is looking to add a Site Manager to their team based in Co. Offaly. Strong residential experience is a necessity. A proven track record of delivering residential projects would be very advantageous. The company in question is seeking to hire new staff due to a very busy book of business they have recently acquired. The position is permanent and a generous package is available in order to attract high calibre staff. The successful candidate will join their team on a residential project based in Mullingar.
- Co-ordinating and managing all subcontractors, trades and labour.
- Ensuring all subcontractors, trades and labour have adequate resources to complete works according to a tight schedule
- Ensure all finishes/fit-out work is completed to an acceptable quality standard in compliance with specifications
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest health and safety standards and are in line with service level agreements
- Liaising with local authorities in a proper manner
- Attending weekly site meetings and implementing daily and weekly plans to ensure works are carried out according to agreed timelines
- Must have a trade/engineering/construction qualification
- A proven background in overseeing and delivering high quality building finishes, preferably on residential sites
- Experienced in working in a fast paced and pressured environment adhering to strict deadlines and budgets
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Main contracting construction experience is desirable
- Experience of working within a Quality Management System is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail regarding required construction documentation, procedures and adherence to current building and civils regulations.
- Will have excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be fully IT literate