- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Cian Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852631153
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting a Site Manager to join our client in Dublin on a permanent contract. The company in question is a leading building contractor that cover commercial and hospitality projects in the Dublin Region. The candidate will have a proven track record of delivery of commercial & residential construction projects. This is a full time position. The candidate will be joining on a permanent basis with a company known for its high retention of staff.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable but not essential
- Delivered a variety of commercial and residential projects to the value of €2.5m+
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
Site Manager | SM | Foreman | Dublin