- Salary: €50,000 - €70,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently looking for experienced Site Managers to join their team in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Irish Main Contractor with a number of commercial, residential, hospitality, education, industrial projects in the pipeline. This full-time role offers great career progression opportunities as their team continues to grow. In terms of scale, their turnover is in the region of €100m.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable but not essential
- +3 years’ of Main Contractor experience is essential
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is required