- Salary: €40,000 - €50000 DOE
- Location: Dublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
About the Role
We are currently recruiting a Junior Site Manager to join our client in Dublin on a permanent contract. The company in question is a well established building contractor that covers Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Residential and Local Authority sectors. The successful candidate will have experience working for a main contractor and will be working on projects valued up to €2m with the goal to progress into a more senior management role on projects valued over €5m.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction Management/Engineering related discipline
- 1+ years experience in a similar management role
- Worked for a Main/Fitout Contractor in Ireland or the UK market
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools
Site Manager | Main Contractor | Fitout | Dublin