- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: Cork
- Contact: Jennifer Cullen
- Mobile: +353 85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently recruiting a Site Manager to join our client in Cork City on a permanent contract. The company covers a wide range of sectors which include Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Healthcare, and have experience completing projects which can be up to €500m in value. The candidate will have experience working for a main contractor along with a proven track record of delivery of commercial & residential construction projects.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable but not essential
- Delivered a variety of commercial and residential projects to the value of €2.5m+
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
- 7+ years’ Site Management experience.