Our client, a nationally recognisable construction company, is looking to add an experienced Setting Out Engineer to their team in Dublin 2. The company specialises in large scale commercial and residential developments with project values ranging from €5m – €100m, and the initial project is a large mixed use development. This is a permanent position, and the successful applicant would ideally have experience on previous projects of this nature.
- The day to day setting out of all aspects on site
- Organising labourers and subcontractors
- Ensure that the drawings, details and specifications are fully adhered too on site.
- Ensure designs and specifications are fully adhered too.
- Onsite information management from specification, designs drawings and design issues.
- Engaging with design teams to overcome any problems or issues that arise in the course of construction.
- Liaising with site management to ensure the smooth running and management of the project.
- Material quality management.
- Implementing site Health & Safety policies
- Bcar submissions
- Relevant degree obtained
- 3+ years site / setting out experience
- Excellent communication skills