- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterTipperary
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role:
We are currently recruiting a Senior Site Manager to join our client on a permanent contract, with an initial project near Thurles, Tipperary. Our client are a well established contactor, the initial project is a housing scheme with a strong pipeline of projects thereafter. The company covers a wide range of sectors which include Commercial, Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Conservation, Fit Outs and Refurbishment, Education, Health, Residential and Retail. The candidate will have experience working for a main contractor along with a proven track record of delivery of commercial & residential construction projects.
- Organise and supervise staff and operatives, including sub contractors
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Responsible for preparing engineering calculations where required for the design of projects and supervise the drafting.
- Attend internal term meetings and report on all aspects of the work areas
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors.
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is desirable
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools.
- 7+ years’ Site Management experience.
To apply please email your CV to James@sonasrecruitment.com