We are currently seeking a Site Manager to join an industry leading design and build contractor in the London East area. They have operated throughout London and the South East of England for over 40 years.
The ideal candidate will be seeking a long-term role overseeing the delivery of a mixture of projects over many sectors including include education, residential, commercial, retail and healthcare. This is a permanent position with definite prospects for advancement over time as the organisation continues to grow. .
- A degree in a Construction/Engineering related subject is essential
- 5+ years site management experience on a variety of commercial and residential projects
- Previous Main Contractor experience desirable
- Excellent eye for detail and experience of turn-key projects
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors from inception to completion
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation (including valid CSCS, SSSTS or
SMSTS and First Aid certificates)
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and