- Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading main contractor, are looking to add an experienced Site Manager to their team in Meath. The company has previous experience in delivering projects all over the country. The role is permanent and all applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. This role will suit an ambitious Site Manager who is seeking a forward step in their career towards Project Management.
- Responsible for managing site staff, subcontractors and materials to ensure the safe and effective delivery of contract works.
- Strong understanding of health and safety requirements and able to apply them on site.
- Excellent people management skills; capable of maintaining a hard-working environment.
- Proficient in interpreting CAD drawings.
- Good commercial acumen and capable of applying it to cost-savings on site.
- 8+ years experience in a similar site management role
- Worked for a fitout / main contractor in Ireland or the UK market.
- Trade or degree qualified background.
- Experience working on urban commercial developments
- Previous experience of working on projects ranging in value from €0.5m – €5m
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.