About the Role:
We’ve been appointed by a top tier construction company to source an experienced Senior Projects Manager to join their team in the Dublin region. The company specialises in large scale commercial and residential developments with project values ranging from €5m – €100m. Further details are available on request.
This is a permanent position reporting directly to the Regional Director and will suit an individual with Senior PM / Contracts Management experience with a leading main contractor.
- Manage day to day operational duties of multiple projects.
- Manage and coordinate project team staff to ensure performance and delivery is to company standards. .
- Responsibility for the delivery of the project on time, within specification and on budget.
- Must be able to routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in construction planning.
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and follow project milestones and deliveries
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety, quality and environmental standards are met.
Full discretion will be applied on any enquiries made.APPLY FOR THIS JOB