Due to their ongoing success throughout Ireland, our client are seeking to add a Senior Project Manager to their team. The company is leading main contractor who specialize in delivering projects in all aspects of the construction industry. They are looking for a highly ambitious individual who wants to challenge themselves and excel in their career. The successful candidate will join their team on a residential development in Waterford City.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Report progress on projects to contacts director
- Maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Responsible for planning and programming in line with the approved feasibility ensuring staffing levels are met.
- Attend regular site meetings to discuss, monitor and overcome disputes or issues relating to financial or productivity nature.
- Monitor sub-contractors performance to ensure excellent standard of work is maintained
- Ensure health, safety and welfare requirements are adhered to at all times
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- 10+ years project management experience on large scale buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients, stakeholders and project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
Senior PM | Waterford | Munster
We will not circulate your details to our client without your prior approval. For more info, register your interest through an application.APPLY FOR THIS JOB