Our client, a leading main contractor, are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to their their team in Dublin. The company are a well established Tier 1 contractor with operations throughout the UK and Ireland. The have experience in delivering projects valuing from€10m – €100m. This a full time permeant position.
- Manage day to day operational duties of multiple projects.
- Manage and coordinate project team staff to ensure performance and delivery is to company standards.
- The recruitment of project teams
- Responsibility for the delivery of the project on time, within specification and on budget.
- Must be able to routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in construction planning.
- Technically competent with the ability to set and follow project milestones and deliveries
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety, quality and environmental standards are met.
- The individual must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment
- Requires a high degree of operational, contractual, commercial and technical knowledge
- 10+ years previous experience in a project management or senior construction position
- Main contractor experience is essential.