We’re recruiting a Senior PM in Dublin for one of Ireland’s leading main contractors. They have secured multiple high profile projects in recent weeks and are growing their senior management team. The appointed individual will initially manage and successfully deliver a notable commercial development in the city
Including but not limited to:
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Report progress on projects to contacts director
- Maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Responsible for planning and programming in line with the approved feasibility ensuring staffing levels are met.
- Attend regular site meetings to discuss, monitor and overcome disputes or issues relating to financial or productivity nature.
- Monitor sub-contractors performance to ensure excellent standard of work is maintained
- Ensure health, safety and welfare requirements are adhered to at all times
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- 10+ years project management experience on large scale buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients, stakeholders and project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
APPLY FOR THIS JOB