A unique opportunity is available with an established construction company who are setting up a team in the Cork region. They have a track record of delivering high quality residential schemes in the UK and with projects now secured in Cork, they are seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead the delivery. With long-term plans to secure their place as a leading contractor in Cork, the ideal candidate will have the potential to progress into a Construction Director in time.
- Manage day to day operational duties of multiple projects.
- Manage and coordinate project team staff to ensure performance and delivery is to company standards.
- The recruitment of project teams
- Responsibility for the delivery of the project on time, within specification and on budget.
- Must be able to routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in construction planning.
- Technically competent with the ability to set and follow project milestones and deliveries
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety, quality and environmental standards are met.
- The individual must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment
- Requires a high degree of operational, contractual, commercial and technical knowledge
- 5+ years previous experience in a project management or senior construction position
Full discretion will be applied on any enquiries made to email@example.comAPPLY FOR THIS JOB