Out client, a leading construction consultancy, is looking to add a Senior PM to their ever growing team in Dublin. The company in question specialises in cost management, procurement, development advise. project monitoring and other services in the construction industry. Previous experience in a similar role is crucial and the successful applicant will be rewarded with an excellent package as well as scope for career progression in the future. This is a full time and permanent role.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Report progress on projects
- Maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Attend regular site meetings to discuss, monitor and overcome disputes or issues relating to financial or productivity nature.
- Monitor sub-contractors performance to ensure excellent standard of work is maintained
- Ensure health, safety and welfare requirements are adhered to at all times
- 10+ years Project Manager experience desirable
- Strong programming and reporting skills
- Excellent computer skills
- 5 years + Project Management experience
- Proven ability to deliver high-spec construction projects
- Ability to develop PEP to meet clients’ needs
- Excellent administration knowledge of construction contracts
- Developing and maintaining budgets
- Comfortable liaising with all parties including the client and relevant stakeholders and authorities
- Confidently chair and minute project meetings ensuring PEP is followed
- Chair and minute risk workshops, value engineering workshops and schedule review meetings
- Ensure contractual agreements are adhered to at every point of the project
- Safeguard environmental, health and safety standards
- Ability to support fellow team members in meeting deadlines and managing workload
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously in an energetic and innovative working environment
- Stong attention to detail
Senior PM | PM | Project Manager | DublinAPPLY FOR THIS JOB