Our client, an ever growing contractor are looking to add a Project Manager on a full time basis to their growing team on a project in West Cork. This is a permanent contract with a main contractor who have previous experience in delivering residential projects. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding contractor, which provide internal progression.
- Along with Senior Management, plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Report progress on projects to contacts manager, maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Be commercially minded
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate must have main contracting experience, preferably with a top tier contractor
- 5+ years of project management experience on buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
PM | Project Manager | Site Manager | CorkAPPLY FOR THIS JOB