- Salary: €55,000 - €75,000 DOE
- Location: ConnachtUlster
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading construction companies in the North West, is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Irish Main Contractor with an impressive portfolio of successfully completed projects, for a wide range of clients across all sectors, including residential, educational, commercial, industrial and healthcare. This full-time role offers great career progression opportunities as their team continues to grow year-on-year.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage site managers, engineer, QS and clerks on site.
- Ensure works are carried out in compliance with planning, building regulations, drawings and as per the specification
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress.
- Coordinate all aspects across entire project with the design team.
- Present weekly reports to Directors
- Overall responsibility for responding to all queries raised by site manager, sub-contractors and Client.
- Liaising regularly with site manager to ensure all queries are being dealt with efficiently.
- Plan all aspects of the project with site managers.
- Maintain a daily log/diary.
- Ensure Site managers are maintaining paperwork.
- Produce RFI’s, follow up, update RFI schedule and close out.
- Create and maintain project programme, ensuring the project is on schedule.
- Time estimation- Weekly and monthly planning in accordance with the programme.
- Produce weekly project progress report.
- Attend site meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensure all standards on site.
- On-site inspection of quality.
- Liaise with Health and Safety Manager
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate must have main contracting experience, preferably with a top tier contractor
- 5-8 years of project management experience on buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
PM | Project Manager | North West | Main Contractor