We are currently welcoming interest in a Project Manager position with a leading main contractor in Limerick. The company are a very well established top twenty construction company who specialise in commercial, industrial and residential projects. Ideally the candidate will come from a similar organisation and have experience in delivering new build projects in the region of €10m-€50m. This is a permanent position and would suit any applicant who is seeking to progress their career.
- Plan, coordinate all aspects of the construction process and manage time, cost and quality of the project.
- Effective communication with client, stakeholders, design team and local authorities
- Recruitment and supervision of Site Engineers and Site Managers
- Progress reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager
- Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
- Strict adherence to company Health & Safety and Quality Assurance systems
- Degree educated in a construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- 5+ years experience in a Project Manager role with a main contractor
- History of the successful delivery of schemes in the region of €10m-€30m