About the role
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Commercially minded
- Monitor construction, regarding quality of workmanship and materials
- Plan, maintain and control finical administration of all construction work in obtain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Establish project resource requirements and lead \ motivate the project team
- Responsible for Health and Safety
- Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
- Preparing of Method Statements and the and Project Schedule and maintain those during the course of the project
- Chair regular internal meetings when required.
Degree educated with 5+ years previous experience in a similar role
Tier 1 building contractor. Projects across Munster and Connacht as well as Dublin.
Specialists in mixed use developments. Commercial & residential