- Salary: Depending on experience
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a well-established growing Main Contractor, is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a Educational project. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding Irish Main Contractor with an annual turnover north of €40m. They have a number of projects in the pipeline ranging from Hospitals, Schools and Advanced IDA Factory Builds. The successful candidate will be working within a well-established team on a prestigious project valued at over €20m. This full-time role offers great career progression opportunities as their team continues to grow year-on-year.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site
- Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project
- Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Report progress on projects to contacts manager, maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Be commercially minded
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate must have main contracting experience, preferably with a top tier contractor
- 5+ years of project management experience on buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
PM | Project Manager | Limerick| Main Contractor