Our client, a small but well established building contractor, currently requires an experienced Project Manager / Contracts Manager for upcoming building developments, the first of which is based in Co Kildare. The initial project is a residential development with further projects to follow. Previous PM experience in the residential sector would be very beneficial. The suitable candidate will be degree educated and expected to act as the person responsible for management of subcontractors, programme, risk identification and the delivery of these projects. This role is permanent and the contractor in question requires a strong character who can take control of the proposed work from greenfield to turn key.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a variety of construction projects
- Previous residential experience not mandatory but very beneficial
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
- Excellent management skills
- Strong communicator