- Salary: €65,000 - €75,000 DOE
- Location: Dublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role:
Our client, is currently on the lookout for an experience Project Manager in Dublin. The company in question are well-established in the top five main contractors in Ireland and work across a wide range of sectors. They have some high-profile projects across Dublin, with values ranging from €30m to +€100m. They are looking for an individual with relevant main contractor experiences on residential, commercial or educational projects. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site
- Along with Senior Management, plan the delivery of the project at hand
- Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project
- Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Report progress on projects to contacts manager, maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Be commercially minded
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate must have main contracting experience, preferably with a top tier contractor
- +3 years of project management experience on buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
PM | Project Manager | Dublin | Top Main Contractor