- Salary: €60 - 75k (DOE)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
About the Role
Our Client, a top Irish Main Contractor, are currently looking for a Project Manager to join them in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to bring added value to your career and gain additional skills with a BIM enabled contractor. The successful candidate will have the chance to work on a range of prestigious Industrial, Pharma, Healthcare, Commercial and Residential projects, on an initial high-profile project valued at €60m on a historic building in Dublin. This full-time role offers great career progression opportunities as they continue to grow.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site
- Along with Senior Management, plan the delivery of the project at hand
- Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project
- Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Report progress on projects to contacts manager, maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Manage site staff and all contractors
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Be commercially minded
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate must have main contracting experience, preferably with a top tier contractor
- 3+ years of project management experience on buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools
PM | Project Manager | Dublin | Top Main Contractor