About the role:
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to join a leading building contractor in Dublin 1. The company specialises in the new build commercial and residential sectors. With a turnover of €200m+ they typically deliver projects in the range of €10m – €50m throughout the Dublin area. The initial project will be a large scale hotel development in the city and this is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with scope for long-term career progression.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:OK
- Degree educated in construction/engineering discipline
- 3+ years Project Management experience with a main contractor
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and contractors on site
- Report to a visiting Contracts Manager
- Excellent eye for detail
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office,project programming and analysis tools.