We are recruiting a Project Manager for a Tier 1 building contractor in the Dublin area. They have recently secured a number of notable projects in the city and are recruiting immediately. They specialise in commercial, retail and hospitality projects for both public and private clients. The ideal candidate will be degree educated, have 5+ year’s relevant experience with a main contractor.
Excellent salary and benefits are on offer to secure the best candidate.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
- Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project
- Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site
- Initiating the procurement process & reporting changes to the project.
- Preparing of Method Statements and the and Project Schedule and maintain those during the course of the project
- Chair regular internal meetings when required.
- Comply with Health & Safety obligations,
- Assisting with Site Inductions, induction register.
- Ensure all operatives operating on site have been fully inducted and complete their works within the site rules.