Our client, a leading Irish main contractor, are seeking to recruit a Project Manager to join their Cork team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will oversee the delivery of a series of new buildings projects. They deliver projects across a number of markets by providing regional and national framework contracts, new build, refurbishment and fit out projects. Applicants must have previous experience working for a main contractor of medium size or larger. This is a permanent contract with a construction company who have previous experience on projects ranging in value from €5m – €50m.
- Along with Senior Management, plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Report progress on projects to contacts manager, maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Degree in Engineering/Construction related discipline is desirable but not essential
- The successful candidate must have main contracting experience, preferably with a top tier contractor
- 5+ years of project management experience on buildings projects
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients and other project teams
- Excellent programming and reporting skills
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools