We’re recruiting a Project Manager for one of Ireland’s leading main contractors with the initial project being a large development in Cork city. Reporting to the Contracts Manager, who will support you in the role, this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and very reputable contractor on a notable project in the area.
- Lead the project team to ensure delivery as per programme, on budget and in compliance with the company and current health and safety legislation.
- Develop strong relationships with clients
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
- Planning/scheduling of works
- Ensure all Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to.
- Proven experience with a main contractor on €5m+ projects
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS packages and MS Project (or similar scheduling packages)