- Salary: Negotiable (SBOE)
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are recruiting a Project Manager for a leading main contractor in the Cork area. Our Client is a top tier construction specialist with expertise across all sectors, including Healthcare, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Pharmaceutical and Infrastructure. They have recently secured a number of notable projects and are recruiting immediately. This is a permanent position with a real opportunity for progression and experience on residential and commercial projects is desirable.
Why work for this Company?
✔ All future projects are based in the Cork region
✔ Work closely with business leaders with real potential for advancement to senior management as company grows
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
- Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project
- Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client/architect
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site
- Initiating the procurement process & reporting changes to the project.
- Preparing of Method Statements and the and Project Schedule and maintain those during the course of the project
- Chair regular internal meetings when required.
- Comply with Health & Safety obligations,
- Assisting with Site Inductions, induction register.
- Ensure all operatives operating on site have been fully inducted and complete their works within the site rules.