We are working with an established contractor who are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to lead the delivery of a project based in Dundalk. This contractor specialises in residential and commercial developments and have operations all over the country. The project is duration is 18 months.
- Manage day to day operational duties of multiple projects.
- Manage and coordinate project team staff to ensure performance and delivery is to company standards.
- The recruitment of project teams
- Responsibility for the delivery of the project on time, within specification and on budget.
- Must be able to routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the projects.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in construction planning.
- Technically competent with the ability to set and follow project milestones and deliveries
- Ensure the highest levels of health and safety, quality and environmental standards are met.
- The individual must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment
- Requires a high degree of operational, contractual, commercial and technical knowledge
- Strong MS office skills
- 10+ years previous experience in a project management or senior construction position
- Main contractor experience is essential.