Our Client, an ever growing main contractor are looking to add Project Managers to their team in the Midwest. Covering a wide range of sectors within the industry including, commercial, residential, healthcare, hotel & leisure and industrial, this is an excellent opportunity for a candidate that is looking for a long term career in the Midwest region. This is a full time permanent contract.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with contracts manager, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Responsible for Health and Safety
- Site progress meetings, monitor progress and produce progress reports.
- Preparing of Method Statements and the and Project Schedule and maintain those during the course of the project
- Chair regular internal meetings when required.
- Effective communication with client, stakeholders, design team and local authorities
- Minimum of 5 +years Project Management Experience in a similar environment
- The individual must be comfortable in a fast paced work environment
- Requires a high degree of operational, contractual, commercial and technical knowledge
Project Manager | PM | Limerick | MidwestAPPLY FOR THIS JOB