- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: IrelandLeinsterCarlow
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager for a refurbishment project based in Carlow. The successful candidate will deliver this project to the highest quality, on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, quality, and environmental parameters. The successful candidate will report directly to the Construction Director and have excellent career progression opportunities with a top 5 main contractor.
- Responsibility for ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality and safety standards.
- Key liaison with Client, ensuring Client is regularly updated.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Effective management and co-ordination of subcontractors and ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Continually improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
- Provide feedback and record information from the project for ‘lessons learnt seminars’ and for continuous staff development.
You will need
- Degree qualification with a minimum of 7 years’ experience at Project Manager level.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering similar projects
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents.
- Strong commercial awareness and cost control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- Technical competence with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables.
- Extensive experience in leading and directing project teams and effectively managing sub-contractors.
- Excellent People Management skills
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications, e.g., MS Office, including ability to use programming software – e.g., MS Project/Powerproject etc.