Our client is currently recruiting a Project Manager in South Dublin. The company is a growing building contractor with a turnover of €2m a year, aiming to increase this to €5m. The appointed individual will initially manage and successfully deliver a residential project in the Dublin region.
Including but not limited to:
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Report progress on projects
- Maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Attend regular site meetings to discuss, monitor and overcome disputes or issues relating to financial or productivity nature.
- Monitor sub-contractors performance to ensure excellent standard of work is maintained
- Ensure health, safety and welfare requirements are adhered to at all times
- Previous Project Manager experience desirable
- Knowledgeable and confident in dealing with clients, stakeholders and project teams
- Strong programming and reporting skills
- Excellent computer skills
PM | Project Manager | Dublin | Construction ManagerAPPLY FOR THIS JOB