- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking to hire a Project Manager to be based in Limerick as the company seeks to build up a new generation of leaders in the business. The successful candidate will be a hands-on individual and someone who wants to be a long term fixture in the company. The role will wide-ranging but will include managing various projects and assisting senior management and will report directly to Director-level. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing firm.
- Management of construction projects across Limerick and the South West
- Follow and adhere to company processes and policies in order to safeguard good quality installation and finished product.
- Develop project program using Microsoft Project and ensure it is adhered to on-site.
- Attend site meetings
- Provide regular progress reports to Commercial Manager.
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with the company’s positive approach to health & safety, safe working practices and current Health and Safety legislation.
- Set an example of the Company’s professional image at all levels of contact, and ensure similar conduct from subcontractors and supervisors.
- A Third Level Degree in a Construction related discipline, Engineering and/or Project Management
- At least 5+ years experience in a Site/Project Management role
- Ability to read and interpret drawing specifications for construction projects is a distinct advantage
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills essential
- Must be a strong team player and also able to work on own initiative
- Full clean drivers licence
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com