- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Built Environment
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role
Our client, a leading offsite building company, is looking for an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for projects in Leinster and the Greater Dublin area, with a flexible work schedule. This is an exciting opportunity to work on health care, educational, residential and industrial projects in what is one of the fastest growing sectors of construction. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for the effective management of the project from pre-construction to construction/installation and project handover, ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Responsibility for ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality and safety standards.
- Key liaison with Client, ensuring Client is regularly updated.
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Effective management and co-ordination of subcontractors and ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards.
- Manage day to day operational duties.
- Continually improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
- Provide feedback and record information from the project for ‘lessons learnt seminars’ and for continuous staff development.
You will need
- Degree qualification in a Construction related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management experience with Main Contractor
- Modular/Offsite experience highly desirable, but not essential
- Strong commercial awareness and cost control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning
- Technical competence with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables
- Extensive experience in leading and directing project teams and effectively managing sub-contractors
- Excellent People Management skills
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
To apply please email your CV to James@sonasrecruitment.com