- Salary: €65,000 - €75,000
- Location: LeinsterKildare
- Sector: Civils & Utilities
- Contact: Philip Maloney
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2666097
- Email: Philip@sonasrecruitment.com
Sonas Recruitment are the leading experts in Civil Recruitment. We will get your CV seen by the hiring manager, offering professional assistance by managing your application, interview, contract negotiations, and access to opportunities which are not yet available on job boards.
We are currently assisting our client, a well established civil engineering company with the recruitment of Project Engineer. The company in question are a highly regarded building and civil contractor and have experience in delivering significant projects all over the country. The successful candidate will join their team on projects in the Leinster Region, and open to Travelling between Project Sites. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing and progressive firm.
- Follow and adhere to company processes and policies in order to safeguard good quality installation and service
- Develop project programmes using Microsoft Project and ensure it is adhered to on-site
- Attend site meetings
- Provide regular progress reports
- Travel to Project Sites
- Ensure all works on site are undertaken in accordance with the company’s positive approach to health & safety, safe working practices and current Health and Safety legislation
- Set an example of the company’s professional image at all levels of contact, and ensure similar conduct from subcontractors and supervisors.
- A Third Level Degree in a Construction related discipline, Engineering and/or Project Management (preferably Structural Engineering)
- Some Project Management experienced desired
- Ability to read and interpret drawing specifications for construction projects is a distinct advantage
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills essential
- Must be a strong team player and also able to work on own initiative
- Full drivers licence
To apply please send you CV to Philip@sonasrecruitment.com