We are currently recruiting a Senior Site Engineer for our client who is a well established building contractor in Dublin.
They specialise in predominantly commercial, hotel and residential developments with project values in the region of €5m-€30m. The successful candidate will have 5+ yrs experience in a similar type role within the built environment. This is a permanent position with a generous remuneration package on offer for the right individual. The initial project is a large hotel development in Dublin 1 close to Parnell Luas stop.
Key role requirements and responsibilities
- Ensure all technical information is available when required for the delivery of design and/or construction.
- Liaise with design team as necessary.
- Co-ordinate, direct and manage sub-contractors and suppliers as required by the project programme.
- Application of engineering principles in the preparation of calculations/drawings/sketches and resolution of engineering challenges within specific knowledge areas.
- Competent in the use of instruments for purposes of setting out and gathering information
- Consolidate a reputation for innovative engineering, technical expertise and professionalism.
- Implementing engineering systems, documentation and controls by compliance with Health & Safety legislation, Company and industry standards
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure, superstructure, and temporary works.
- To promote forward thinking and strive for engineering excellence.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB