- Salary: €80,000 - €115,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Contact: James Hickey
- Mobile: +353851865273
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, one of Ireland’s leading Main Contractors, is currently looking for an experienced construction professional to join them in the role of Project Director for the Galway region. The successful candidate will comes from a similar senior management role and will have demonstrated experience in leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams encompassing Commercial, Residential, Construction and Pre-construction functions. The Regional Project Director will ensure commercial security of projects including full management of commercial and financial risks, from tender stage, through the project and on final accounts.
- Maintain company standards and ensure the reputation of the Business is enhanced with clients.
- To take a lead role in the delivery of existing and new projects.
- Ensure all employees are working in accordance with the company Health & Safety strategy, ensuring rigorous Health & Safety plans are fully developed and in place for all operations.
- Attend pre-planning, pre-tender and pre-start meetings as necessary to ensure any issues are addressed prior to commencement of a project.
- Manage any risks to the project delivery and ensure that it achieves its targets on time.
- Oversee the Business Development process, including tender/PQQ selection, suitability, submission, commercial review, risk management, pricing, and submission.
- Ensure quality, safety, customer service and commercial value.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Must be Degree qualified in Engineering or Construction Management.
- Minimum 15 years working with a Tier 1 Contractor, as Senior Contracts Manager or Director level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be energetic, proactive and demonstrate a strong track record with excellent references.